NTSC series Electronic tension meters is for hard to reach and limited access space applications With ceramic pins for line speeds up to max. 6000 m /min,suitable for the measurement of high speed chemical fiber.
NTSC series has 3 kinds of tension range from 0.3-100.0cN to 5-500cN
New Features of Model NTSC Series
1. The patented technology automatically resets the meter to zero , which improves the measurement accuracy and facilitates measurement.
2. The tested material, the guide roller, and the screen are located on the same plane. During the test, the test data, the status of the guide roller and the tested material can be seen.
3. The screen display direction can be changed according to the customer's holding method, which is convenient for reading.
4. g, c N can be selected as the unit for measuring value display.
5. Record the maximum value, minimum value and draw value during the measurement.
6. Equipped with lead frame and guide roller movement structure, easy to capture the tested material
Convenient and intuitive observation Guide roller, material to be measured, readings can be seen on the same plane.
Guide roller moving device and lead frame ensures easy capture of moving material
With ceramic pins for line speeds up to vmax. 6000 m /min
LIPO lithium-ion polymer battery (about 30 hours of continuous operation)
Accuracy : (calibration material) ± 1% of full scale (FS), (other materials) ± 3% of full scale (FS)
Display update frequency 0.5 seconds
Optional unit g, cN
Line speed 6000m / min
Stored value Maximum, minimum, average
Case size 225X45 X 30 mm
Power Li-ion rechargeable battery, continuous working for about 30 hours
Operating temperature 10-45 ° C, 90% relative humidity or less
Shipment include tension meter, instruction manual, certificate, charger, instrument box
Scope of application Tension measurement of yarn, chemical fiber, fine metal wire in textile, chemical fiber, wire and cable industry
Contact: China tension meter manufacturer BETTEN Technology
Add: Shenyang Shenbei International Science and Technology Cooperation Industrial Park